As a good Dominican, lover of beaches, nature and a good holiday, I have visited the hotels “Paradisus by Meliá” in Punta Cana on several occasions and it is my favorite beach resort in Punta Cana.
I base my decision on the quality of service they offer for the price you pay.
Paradisus Palma Real Punta Cana
The hotel’s facilities are always clean, the good conditioning of the areas, the great service of the hotel employees (you are assigned a personal butler to solve the needs that arise during your stay), an excellent selection of food and beverages.
Your experience will depend on which option you choose between an adult-only experience or a family experience.
In the just for adults option I highlight: the tranquility, comfort and privacy that you will have in the hotel.
Soon they will be opening to the public a new Premium section of the hotel. If you are a resort lover you may notice that in most large hotels there is a sales staff, who offers you a tour of the hotel and sales presentation to join their vacation program. Paradisus hotels in Punta Cana are no exception, they offer it and exchange it for a gift, in my case I didn’t buy the vacation plan, but I did enjoy a full afternoon at the spa for free, which I recommend 100%.
Food and beverages
From the hotel I also recommend the Asian restaurant, where the Chef prepares the food in front of you, doing a show of acrobatics and entertaining maneuvers, the taste of the food is excellent.
The buffet service is very extensive and includes premium meals of the main foods of the world. The buffet includes Caribbean, European, American and Asian food.
The room service is also first class, clean your room, bring you food and beverages when you ask in a few minutes, you have modern electronics, lots of privacy and tranquility.
The common areas also contribute significantly to a very good experience. There are outdoor restaurants, bars, cafes, several swimming pools and the white sandy beach.
In these hotels you have such a good time that you don’t have to go out to enjoy the best holidays at the top.
Paradisus hotels are five star hotels because you can enjoy almost all the services you would normally need in your residence, they offer:
– Souvenir Shops
– Shopping Mall
– Restaurants à la carte
– Private Beach /Pool
Best time to go
When you plan to vacation in Punta Cana, I recommend the Paradisus hotels. Consider avoiding the dates of Easter or spring break, that’s when all Dominicans take vacations and saturate all the tourist attractions. In these dates are common traffic accidents and deaths due to recklessness related to alcohol and unbridled life.
The rest of the year you will undoubtedly have a good time.
- A large aquatic complex with children’s areas, slides and an inflatable swimming pool.
- A spectacular spa with gym and yoga classes
- Family concierge service with special activities and services
- An impressive children’s area with climbing wall and trampoline
- Excellent dining options, bars and an impressive variety of food at the buffet
- Access to the beach, special amenities and restaurants on the sister property next door
- Various types of spacious suites, some with terrace connected to the pool
- Classically decorated rooms, good quality toiletries and minibar
- Lots of activities available, such as sea excursions and nightly entertainment
- Well-kept spaces and quiet environments
- Tennis courts, plus golf passes at Cocotal Golf & Country Club
- Free Wifi all over the place
- Not directly on the beach (there is a regular shuttle service)
- More space means longer distances to go from one place to another
- The best restaurants tend to fill up quickly and making reservations is difficult.
Yo Must read
- Is Punta Cana a safe travel destination?
- The best beaches of Punta Cana: confirmed
- Flight to Punta Cana: Financial advices and where to fly from
If you have any doubt, let me know to the comments and I will gladly answer you.